Monday, June 25, 2012

I Love Books

I love books so much. Many people think that I am crazy because I like to spend my time reading, but let me tell ya something. Reading is amazing. It is the best way to get away from the world and not have to worry about all of your other life problems (and it is way better for you than drugs).

When I read, I don't have to worry about being Christina Gocken a girl who sits at home most of her time and can't seem to keep a boyfriend for longer than 3 months. I don't have to worry about the stress of going off to college and whether or not I will have enough money to support myself. When I read, I can become the character. I can become Bella, who has 2 guys constantly fighting over her, or I can be in a world where I don't have to make any decisions and I can have my whole life planned out for me. I can experience love and loss and love again, sure there might be sad parts in the book, but I always know that the perfect happily ever after is a mere 100 pages away (give or take a few). I can live a life that is close to perfect (not a completely perfect life though, cuz that is boring, thank you Ms. Rallison). I can have the perfect guy that is hot, funny, nice, sweet, and a perfect gentleman (something that is becoming extinct).

The best part about it is that I don't have to worry about creating this life for myself, it is already right there for me. All I have to do is READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment