Sunday, May 20, 2012

I hate you

So I couldn't think what to write for my second post this week. So what I decided to do is I took an old post and changed every "love" to "hate" just to see how it would turn out. This is what it ended up as.



I hate you
I hate the way you smile
I hate how protective you are
I hate the way I fit into your arms
I hate how you are always there for me
I hate the things you do to make me happy
I hate how you can always make me feel better
I hate the way you can always make me feel safe
I hate how you can make all of my stress go away
I hate the way you look at me with love in your eyes
I hate the face you make when you are about to kiss me
I hate the way you can make something bad into something good
I hate the butterflies I get in my stomach every time I am going to see you.
I hate you

It doesn't all make a whole lot of sense. But it makes me feel a little bit better about life.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is, but I reeaally like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! At first I wrote this for someone that I loved. But then he broke my heart, so I decided to change it a bit.

    ReplyDelete